Movie thoughts ...
I have a script I want to film. I wrote it a few years ago, and lately, now that I have video editting and stuff on my computer and a digital camcorder, it's actually a possibility. Been thinking about it a lot lately. Hmmmm ... It's either a Christmas or Easter movie ... could work with both holidays, which never occured to me at the time; I wrote it for Christmas. Anyway, I'd need to get some people to act in it and stuff, but it would be cool ...
I've been working on another script off and on for the last year that I do want to see made into a movie some day. That would be cool. It's about these four guys in college. All sorts of whatever. Anyway, I've been having fun writing if nothing else. :)
I used to lead a small drama troupe for several years; we mostly performed stuff I wrote, which was kinda fun and cool. I really enjoyed writing and directing. Acting is fun, but the other stuff comes a little more naturally. I used to have a drama website that people would come to to use my scripts ... someone was even translating some of my stuff into Chinese!!! Go figure! It would be fun to get back into it all, though! I kinda took a break for the last few years, but lately I've been missing it more and more! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home