My sister's wedding
Wow ... my baby sister got married! It was a beautiful wedding, and I even got to be a part of it. I officiated for the first part of the wedding, so my dad could walk Ruth down the aisle, then, once he had given her away, I stepped down and he took over. The funniest part was Micah being a ring bearer ... the poor kid looked so confused while he walked down the aisle. Thankfully, Heather was one of the 17,000 bridesmaids, so he stood with her during the rest of the wedding. The reception was really nice, too. We had it out at Spruce Point, which was awesome. The food was great, there were tons of people, and the weather was wonderful. All in all, a good day. Thankfully, it's over! Man, I was pooped at the end of that weekend! The night before the wedding I was up until three am getting ready, and then I had to be up and at 'em before seven am the next morning. I was also preaching, so that was kinda fun (the wedding was on a Sunday).
Anyway, she's married. Logan's a good guy, so I'm cool with it. : )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home