ARGH! Why can't Lucas leave Star Wars alone?
For crying out loud. This is just rediculous. Completely and totally rediculous.
Can't the man just leave well enough alone? I was annoyed with a lot of changes he made in the Star Wars trilogy when he rereleased it ... the new CGI just didn't blend well with the 70's puppets and costumes, y'know? But the one thing I liked was the end to Return of the Jedi. It conveyed that the galaxy was happy the emperor was overthrown, not just this little group on Endor. Which was cool.
Well, he changed it.
Now there are Gungans dancing around and I swear I heard Jar Jar scream "we-sa freeeeee!!!" And he deleted the original actor who played the dying Anikin Skywalker and replaced him with Hayden. WHY??? Why is Hayden in Jedi now??? Every other jedi who died and shows up (um, they're all pictured above) reappears in the same appearance they died in, not their younger days. When he died, he was a restored, good jedi, so he should have appeared old like the others. Or Lucas should have changed it all to a young Obi-Wan, young Yoda, etc. (thank heavens he didn't!). Sheesh. I'm so irritated ...
It wouldn't be so bad if he'd release two versions; the original, and his special editions. Then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Oh well ...

1 Comments:
Awww man!
September 25, 2004 at 12:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home