Mmmmmm .... caramel apple cider ....
Yeah, so I'm pretty pumped about hot caramel apple cider. Went all the way to the Moosehead Coffee Shop this morning JUST for that. And a cinnamon roll. And maybe to say hi to my mom. But mostly the cider. That's some awesome stuff. It's like drinking a caramel apple. Which, by the way, I bought a bunch of caramel so I could make caramel apples ... and then realized that I have the caramel, the popsicle sticks ... and no apples! Sheesh! Now how do you like 'dem apples?
The Six Flags trip was pretty darn cool. Liked it a lot. Went on some roller coasters. Sweeeet! Got my picture with Marvin the Martian, which was cool. Mister "I can conquer the universe" seemed kinda scared of the big guy who wanted a picture with him, though. That was kinda sad. Anyway, moving on. Skillet performed, which was crazy 'cause it was the weirdest concert lineup ever. They had John Reuben, a rapper who is cool. Then Skillet, a loud metal band, then Zoegirl - which is kinda girly-pop, and then finally Sonicflood, a worship band. So there were all these people that came for Zoegirl and Sonicflood and then got really mad when Skillet came out and were throwing their guitars around, wailing on the mics, people were crowd surfing, moshing, someone was waving a skillet around (for about two seconds, then security pounced). They were wild. Which was cool, but still a weird lineup.
Actually, Skillet's coming to Maine and I'm taking a group, so that should be really cool. Find out more about that at www.FireProofSheep.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home